Inspired by Gillian Leigh Moser, this program is designed to encourage young artists to develop their craft and provide a real world taste of the business of craft.
Twice each year, a Budding Artist will be selected to display and sell their work for no charge during a selected three month period (April through June and October through December). Selection for inclusion and continuation will be at our sole discretion.
- be age 16 or younger;
- be serious about their craft;
- meet with selection committee to show and discuss their craft;
- provide an artist Bio for promotional purposes (website, display, press release);
- continually work to improve their craft;
- continually produce items for display and sale during the quarter they are featured;
- sign our standard Budding Artist Consignment Agreement, along with their legal guardian;
Budding Artists Program Participants:
Gillian Leigh Moser - 4th quarter, 2011 – first participant
Devon Stackonis – 2nd quarter, 2012 – second participant
Sabrina Kennedy – 4th quarter, 2012 – third participant
Kira Foss – May-July, 2013 – fourth participant
Eric Moore – 4th quarter, 2013
To apply for participation in the Budding Artist Program, please submit the information below and Email pictures of your workWordpress plugin expert and Rockville Web Developer Taylor Lovett