Inspired by Gillian Leigh Moser, this program is designed to encourage young artists to develop their craft and provide a real world taste of the business of craft.
Twice each year, a Budding Artist will be selected to display and sell their work for no charge during a selected three month period (April through June and October through December). Selection for inclusion and continuation will be at our sole discretion.
- be age 16 or younger;
- be serious about their craft;
- meet with selection committee to show and discuss their craft;
- provide an artist Bio for promotional purposes (website, display, press release);
- continually work to improve their craft;
- continually produce items for display and sale during the quarter they are featured;
- sign our standard Budding Artist Consignment Agreement, along with their legal guardian;
Budding Artists Program Participants:
Gillian Leigh Moser - 4th quarter 2011 – first participant
Devon Stackonis – 2nd quarter 2012 – second participant
Sabrina Kennedy – 4th quarter 2012 – third participant
Kira Foss – May-July, 2013 – fourth participant
To apply for participation in the Budding Artist Program, please submit the information below and Email pictures of your workWordpress plugin expert and Rockville Web Developer Taylor Lovett