We will be participating only as a Tour Sponsor (not a tour stop) and will be open our regular store hours:
Thursday though Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 6:oo p.m.
The next Berks County’s Best Kept Secrets Tour runs from November 1 – 16, 2013 (We will not have tickets for sale for this tour)
There is now also a Montgomery County’s Best Kept Secrets Tour which runs from November 8 – 23, 2013 (We will have tickets for this Tour, but only 20, on a first come basis)
Tour 36 County Businesses over a two week period.
Tickets are $8 ($1 of each ticket sold will go to a County Charity)
What you get:
- A tour guide that lists the name, address and description of each business;
- A Map to help you get around (no more than 15 miles between destinations);
- A Calendar of extra events (we’ll have refreshments each day & a drawing for prizes donated by our artists);
- Valuable Coupons from each participating business;
- Participation in Shop and Win Game (get a ticket at each stop you visit and another one if you make a purchase);
- Participation in the Shopping Spree Drawing (enter to win $200 gift certificate to tour destination of your choice).
First 2000 tickets sold will also receive a GOODY BAG!!!
Who’s Participating besides us? Can’t tell you! That’s part of the secret, part of the fun, part of the ADVENTURE! But we can tell you there will be gift & home accessory stores in barns, log cabines, Victorian mansions, old factories, private homes, or stone mills, farmers’ markets, farms with products and animals, unique cafes, gourmet food shops, wineries, orchards, replica villages, specialty shops, artists’ galleries, potters’ studios, greenhouses, factory stores, vintage shops, woodworking shops, antique stores, clothing, jewelry and more. Every tour is different. There is always sonething for everyone!
Shop and Win Game:
Each business participating has donated a prize worth at least $15. As a tour goer, you will receive a ticket at each location you visit, just for visiting. If you make a purchase at a location, you receive another ticket. You will put your name and phone # on each ticket leave them at one of the stops (or each stop, if you prefer).
Find out about other Best Kept Secrets Tours